Need help with your addiction now?
We are GGZ-accredited
About Connection SGGZ
Connection SGGZ provides specialised mental health care (SGGZ). We specialise in addiction treatment, including addressing any root causes. As a care institution Connection SGGZ is authorised by the Ministry of Health and Sport, holding a WTZa licence (Accession of Care Providers Act).
Our treatments are aimed at people aged 18 and over. Besides focusing on tackling addiction, we also pay close attention to the underlying causes that may help maintain the addiction. These include anxiety and mood disorder, trauma, behavioural and personality disorder.
Connection SGGZ provides evidence-based treatment methods, putting our clients first at all times. Through personalised and specialist treatment, we offer our clients an enhanced quality of life, with long-term recovery being our main goal.
Why choose Connection SGGZ addiction care?
- Treatments are reimbursed by your health insurer
- No personal contribution related to treatments
- Short waiting list
- Personalised and specialised treatment
- Working with recovery mentors
- Evidence based treatment
- Custom aftercare programme
- Excellent family programme
- Rehab centres in the Netherlands and South Africa